Monday 14 June 2010

Tribute to My Love



Like a butterfly she came flying
Into the garden of my heart.
Mysterious notions implying
Made cupid shoot at me his dart.

Happy and thankful am I
For whatever she had done.
For a few months in my sky
She was the ever effulgent sun.

She sparked without doubt
A beautiful flame in me.
In my heart did sprout
A strong evergreen tree.

Love taught me hope.
Love taught me patience.
Love was my dope.
Love strengthened my relations.

It was awesome from the start,
But the bliss was impermanent.
A deep feeling of this sort
Is the heart's true ornament.

I've learnt so much so far,
Lessons needed for life.
I didn't end up in a bar.
So, happy will be my wife.



NOTE: I'm referring to my prospective wife. :P

2 comments:

Pratibha said...

Lovely--more accepting of reality than before, eh? :)

Vinay Kumaar said...

I guess so.. :)