Monday 24 May 2010

A Silent Wait


Ebullient I become
When I talk about you to my friends.
My passion overflows
When I even utter your name.
The fact that I'm younger than you
Was a bitter pill to swallow.
But the sweetness of love
Made it dissolve within no time.

I feel extremely happy
When you say something good.
I feel equally sad
When you show signs of moving away.
I can't force you to love me,
For love knows no such things.
I can only express.
I can only hope.
I can only wait
While I silently continue to love.

My love for you
Gave me excessive pain.
I found solace when I heard,
"No pain, no gain."

There are numerous things unknown.
There are numerous doubts unsolved.
That doesn't hurt me at all.
As there are numerous reasons to be happy for,
Numerous things to look forward for.
And I'm highly hopeful and sure
That I'm destined to live a fairy tale.

No comments: