Thursday 2 July 2009

Yanni, The mage of music






'The rain must fall' from my eyes,
Taking away my sorrow with it.
I have always been 'Within attaction'
And forever in love.
Like a 'Quiet man'
I have made many 'Whispers in the dark'.

Your music caresses my cells,
Charging them with peace.
The reason for my wanting to shed tears
Listening to your music, is still unknown.

A happy melancholy,
That is the genre of thy music.
Divine, noble, heart-rending are thy musical notes.

Why is it that I depart from this mound of flesh called body,
While touched by the magical notes of your works?
My spirit exults, my soul escapes me
To go 'Dance with a stranger',
Reaching unimaginable heights.

Thy 'One man's dream',
'Swept away' all my weaknesses.
The 'First touch' of thy music
Evokes my 'Nostalgia'.
I'm still a 'Quiet man'.
I'm forever YOUR die-hard fan!!
-Mr.ClAiRvOyAnT


NOTE: The words within quotes are popular tracks composed by Yanni.

2 comments:

MrNarci said...

While reading it, I wanted to tell you that you seem to be a die-hard Yanni fan, but then you said it yourself in the last line.

You captured the essence and beauty of what music makes you feel very well. It is a universal feeling, just different genres and artists.

MrNarci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.