Friday 10 July 2009

Princess Pure




Snow white is her complexion,
Adding beauty to the already beautiful world.
Kissing the terrain with her silky fur.
This cute kitten lies on the grass,curled.

Happiness flows abundantly when I behold her.
I like this playful little beauty.
Princess of nature's kingdom, she also
Reminds me of Mother Earth's bounty.

Inscribed her name in my heart.
Yells at me with her sweet voice.
A wonderful subject for any art,
Donates me a bundle of innumerable joys.

Allures people with her innocent blue eyes,
Reflects my carefree life as a child.
She dozes instead of catching mice
And pretends as if she were wild.

Not a single day is complete without her.
I hope these memories do not blur.
-Mr.ClAiRvOyAnT

4 comments:

dancing princess said...

proud of u da... u simply rock.. keep rockin

n thanks for this lovely gift

Vinay Kumaar said...

thanks yaar!! I'm sure that I'll keep rocking as long as the love and prayers of good friends like ye are with me :)

கொற்றவை said...

very nice

Vinay Kumaar said...

thanks a lot akka.. ellaam ungala maadhiri aatkaloda anbum aasirvaadhamum thaan :)