Wednesday 3 March 2010

Poetry and My Life


With increased wisdom my life I resume.
I've learnt to confirm and never to assume.
My mind is right in saying my heart is wrong.
I only feel happy seeing it become strong.

So soft has my little heart been,
Making me fall in love with someone I've never seen.
Was I stupid or foolish in doing so?
I beg to differ, the answer is "no".

The reason for my love for art,
Is that I forget my mind and think with the heart.
Even in sorrow I do see gaiety.
That's what makes poetry my cup of tea.

5 comments:

Vinay Kumaar said...

:)

Thanks for the kind words bro..

Safwaan said...

Hmmm........
wella i'm outta adjectives dude

Divi-Daresavio said...

awesome poetry anna :)

Vinay Kumaar said...

@Safwaan: Thanks da.. :)

@Divya Preethi: Thanks thangacchi.. :) that means a lot to me..

Periwinkle Mist said...

great work !