Tuesday 2 March 2010

Don't be sorry, my friend

 

Don't be sorry, my friend.
I'm not broken.
My life will take a bend,
For all my emotions I've spoken.

Nothing was intentional,
It all happened unexpectedly.
I've never been conventional.
That's what affected me greatly.

I've woken up from my slumber, and
Realized it was an awesome dream.
I'll forever remember this,
As just another awesome dream. 

Don't be sorry, my friend.
You never said anything wrong.
You want me to be happy till the end, and
Happy will I be lifelong.

I haven't lost anything,
As far as I can recall. 
But my emotions and ceaseless thinking
Only resulted in increased hair fall.


4 comments:

Vinay Kumaar said...

That's a cigarette.. oops... secret da.. :D

Will tell you later.. ;)

Periwinkle Mist said...

Romba nalla irukku! :)

Vinay Kumaar said...

Nandri Malvika :)

Shree said...

keep it up keate...!!! U rock..!!!