Wednesday 10 March 2010

Mad Perseverance


Beautiful princess in vermilion shoes,
Seeing her my heart did I lose.
She smiled at me and walked away, but
Forever in my heart she will stay.

Faraway and fast did she walk.
Only in verses do I now talk.
She taught me to love, she enriched my art.
She took with her my little heart.

Stones at me my friends pelt.
'Cause in beautiful dreams do I melt.
I enjoy those moments unworried of my fate,
For I'm only happy, me she doesn't hate.

She has now entered an unknown territory,
Which has a prince and spikes on its periphery.
The walls are thick and really high, but
My heart tells me, "Never-say-die".

5 comments:

Periwinkle Mist said...

I really want to be the first one to comment. This poem is outstanding. Everything about it. Vinay you are so talented. You rock seriously. Love your poems. I'm seriously a big fan! :)
Keep rocking Vinay!!!!
<3

Vinay Kumaar said...

Thanks Malvika. <3

Unknown said...

Wat do ye want me to comment i'm tired of praisin ur poetry
Wella i'm fascinated by the sincerity of ur love

Vinay Kumaar said...

Thanks da.. Hmmm.. I don't know what to say!! :)

Radiohead said...

Vinay, this is one of the most beautiful poems you have written.