Wednesday 20 October 2010

Haunted



I vowed to not write love poems
Atleast until I fall in love with someone else.
But how can I
When I haven't forgotten her yet?
There have been days when hope was my food,
Hope was my medicine.
But these days, hope is my hemlock,
Hope is my source of guilt.

Irony,
I thought I'd be writing in the same manner*
On a different muse.
But here I am,
Writing in a different manner
On the same muse.

Love doesn't die,
And so wouldn't I.


* - as in happy love poems on a different person.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not a great lover of poetry but this just shows how much you loved her and true love is truly immortal. Anyway, nice one. If not love poems, please do write normal poems.

Princess said...

nice ponderings..

Vinay Kumaar said...

@Akshay: Sure da.. I'll never give up writing. :)

@Princess: Thank you. :)