Friday 1 January 2010

Hare Krishna!



Oh Krishna! Thy colour I see in the sky.
Thy music I hear in the wind.
Thy beauty I behold in a child's smile and
Thy presence I feel everywhere.
Thy bovine buddies are now eating paper.
Their search for grass proving to be futile.
Their bones protrude through their hide.
Their 'moo's travel in the air unheard and uncared.
I've never seen You,
But many a time I've been You.
I celebrate life every moment,
Still many things make me sad.
Mother Earth is being disrobed Krishna!
She's experiencing torture.
Selfish men are hurting her.
She can tolerate it no more.

The people are dancing to Adharma's tune Krishna.
Their brethren they hurt.
Life has become hard Krishna,
Yet I know these are all illusions.
Avatar! Krishna, Avatar!
Are you still asleep?
Isn't it time for you to arrive,
In a white steed with a sharp sword?
Krishna, men have ruined Mother Nature,
Putting in peril a beautiful future.
Love and beauty are subtle Krishna;
Man just doesn't feel it these days.
Oh Krishna! Teach us an unforgettable lesson;
Etch it in our hearts.
Don't worry if many don't get it.
I'll spread it through Facebook!

No comments: