Monday 29 December 2008

Tribute To The Tall One



Serenity of the birds that fly
Yonder that seems to be high
Everything that god has made
Diamond,coral,ruby,jade

Matchless are these to you my friend
Only you are my best chum till the end
Humbleness resides in you,like
A blade of grass with a drop of dew
Majestic,triumphant,glorious guy
May your fame reach the sky
Ere the days,i saw thou
Did I live,like an arrow devoid of a bow

Simplicity and your sweet attitude
Are going to lift you to a higher altitude
Finding a friend like you is a miracle
Watchful eyes of god will help you reach the pinnacle
A person much valuable than diamond mines(to me)
Now read the initial letters of the above lines.
-Mr.ClAiRvOyAnT


3 comments:

Periwinkle Mist said...

Lucky friend of yours!!
really nys :)

Divi-Daresavio said...

superb anna...though i dint understand em fully it seemed to be nice to me :)

Vinay Kumaar said...

He he.. Check out the first alphabet of each lines.. It forms a name.. :)