Tuesday 25 October 2011

Vinayam


My mind beams with pride,
my heart leaps with joy.
I'm becoming the man
I was predicted to be.

I'm a trusted friend,
I'm a lovable mate.
I know I'm valued
for the good qualities in me.

I've been given many a gift
by the Lord Almighty.
I still count my blessings
for giving me both hardships and strength.

I'm bound to achieve more.
I'm bound to fly higher.
I'm bound to dream more and more.
I'm bound to make them real.

No matter what goals I achieve,
no matter what heights I reach,
no matter how famous I become,
no matter how much greatness I obtain

I want not vanity
but loads of Humility.
For I must do justice to my name,
and not be a tragic irony.

2 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

Last paragraph is beautifully crafted. I journey of man's life told in lovely words.

Saru

Deepak Karthik said...

loved it !
wonderful write up :)
keep writing :)
-DEEPAK