Monday 18 April 2011

Nomadic Horde



A mass gathering of clouds, a horde:
their fluffy white wings I hastily board
and travel to mystic lands yonder.
My vehicle's nature and origin, from there I ponder.

Snowy white, at times they are.
Sometimes, their dark arms stretch afar.
I wonder if the contrast is due to their notions.
Like man, do they have varying emotions?

Sometimes, they act like a truant child.
On other times, they're everywhere and act so wild.
Different morphs do they always assume;
ethereal enigmas they endlessly exhume.

When I'm a mere human, I marvel at their greatness.
When I'm a super human, I marvel at the greatness of their creator,
the One who gifted them as a vast veil
to the Moon Lady who often wants to conceal her shyness.

1 comment:

aakash said...

nice read..
clouds always carry that depth in them.. :)