Tuesday 23 February 2010

Who Am I?



I laid awake late at nights writing articles,
My mom said I was dying for money.
I cracked one sex joke after another,
My classmate labelled me a 'pervert'.
I didn't show interest in computer science,
My lecturer said I was vain.
I refused to move on after falling in love,
Some called me an emotional jerk.
I spoke excessively about my dreams,
Many said I was an impractical bloke.
Now, I express myself through these verses,
You call me a poet.
Oh come on!
I'm just a plain-speaking simpleton
Who has a lot of love and passion.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haa...haaa good one da. :)

Vinay Kumaar said...

He he he.. Thanks bro. :)

அடியே ராசாத்தி said...

POET...
very expressive....
emotional...
vinay...
am i rgt da?

ha ha ha ha nce one da ma sweet thambu:):):):):)

Periwinkle Mist said...

It was very nice. Hmmmmm... :) :)