Saturday 31 October 2009

Confusion and Conclusion

confusion_conclusion

Once was I, like an aimless ship;
Wandering upon the vast blue sea.
Then came my way this interesting flip,
That claimed to know how I'm supposed to be.
I changed my course,
And went behind.
It was a radiant force
That is one of a kind.
I discovered hitherto unknown things,
Interesting and truthful.
With it came some mood swings,
Sometimes serious but mostly playful.

In this journey of self-discovery,
I gained many a wonderful experience,
From my problems I got recovery
And added to my life many worthwhile ingredients.
Should I follow it forever?
Or should I be alone?
I had to be clever,
So I shifted to my safe zone.
I'm a man with a mind,
That keeps constantly changing.
As life begun to unwind,
I wanted to see something encouraging.

The path is completely divine,
It calls for unconditional sacrifice.
With this swaying nature of mine,
It becomes difficult to finalize.
Pursuing one's passions,
Will multiply his happiness.
Living life in this fashion,
Can make one forget his loneliness.
That's just what I did,
Returned to my old ways.
I opened my heart's lid,
Letting in the sun's new rays!