Tuesday 3 February 2009

I'll miss you a lot dear brother




I look at you with a sense of fraternity,

You are not apart from me,

You are a part of me.

I'll miss you a lot dear brother.


Many a moment of joy have I had with you,

With a minuscule dosage of disappointment here and there.

I cherish those memories greatly, as I know

I'll miss you a lot dear brother.


You taught me to bat, you taught me to bowl.

You taught me to live life on the whole.

I'll try to be happy though I'm sure

I'll miss you a lot dear brother.


My mentor, my role model, my source of inspiration,

How can I ever forget you and all that celebration!

I have realized that nothing is eternal in this world,

With love being an exception.

It has bound us together and made our bond immortal.


With loving hearts and truth by our side,

We'll be together forever dear brother.