Friday 14 November 2008

Pain at the sight of divine beauty



The moon that plays peekaboo with the clouds

Tells me thousand tales of beauty.

Milky white in its complexion,

It makes me go crazy.

Instant love, insane glee,

Is what the moon offers.

Casting on us its magic spell,

Alluring us with its snow-white shell,

It is the best companion of a loner.

I wish I were its owner.

Whatever I've beheld with my eyes,

In this trivial span of human life,

Is not as gracious as the moon.

This harbinger of joy and a poor child's toy,

Is undoubtedly nature's greatest boon.

Perched upon the expansive space,

Anointing the world with its pure silvery rays,

It has brought many a change in history,

Its true nature will remain a mystery.

-Mr.ClAiRvOyAnT


4 comments:

SIVANESAN BABUJI said...

realy a good one,it's not tat simple as we see.keep it up,write more!

priyah said...

great..

Kumar_JNT said...

chellam! super ba....

Vinay Kumaar said...

thanx 4 yer comments frnds :)